We are so happy!
Catrina was the High School Yearbook Club leader for our homeschool support group this year. This was SUCH a learning experience for both of us but especially her. It was also a stretching and uncomfortable experience. I am really proud of her though. After 10 months of hard work, delegating, reminders, helping others to fulfill their obligations, dealing with deadlines, working for hours & hours on the computer, taking pictures, editing, dealing with businesses, tracking money, and generally trying not to pull all her hair out from time to time we finally had a great yearbook produced. After it was delivered we had a Yearbook Signing Party for everyone. We had a really good turn out. As you can see we had a lot of high schoolers. We had some that were not teenagers but the majority that stayed for any length of time were.
We have such a great group of home schooling teens.



This was a LOT of work and I want to say "I am really proud of you Catrina"!
~Mom













No comments:
Post a Comment