Friday, November 30, 2007

UPDATE ON ZACKERY

If you didn't read what is going on with my nephew check out the right side of my blog.
Below is an email Leanna just sent me (9:15 pm).

He has finally fallen asleep, Misty is going to be up here soon with some dinner for us! I am getting very hungry.
We are going to try to sleep as much as possible. I gave him a sponge bath since his monitors have to stay on as much as possible. He ate 6 oz. before falling asleep for what I hope is more than just a few min. He is exhausted!!!! ........His temp is still up, blood pressure is up at this point. He has a cough that sounds like it comes out of the pit of his stomach it is so hard. I have never felt as helpless as I do now.
Going to go lay down. Will e-mail or call you with news as it comes available. All my love to you and your family.


First of all, thanks everyone for your prayers. They are much appreciated. At the hospital they discovered that Zackery has an ear infection so he is on antibiotics. His fever went up to 100.1 and they immediately gave him Tylenol to keep the fever from starting another seizure. He has NOT had any more seizures or stopped breathing again. Praise God for that! God hears our prayers.

My sister is really tired of being in the hospital so I hope they can go home soon. This morning she said it would be tomorrow afternoon so we will just have to wait and see.

Donny had a visit with the company Dr. and was told he can come back to work on Monday.

Continue to keep them in your prayers as I know they are all very tired. The hospital is 45 minutes away so it is hard on the other children too.

Thanks again for all your prayers!

No comments: