The picture above is a recent photo of Hannah. Her "Bible Quiz" team won a trophy! They have won 2-3 so each one on the team will get to keep one. This is the one Hannah gets to keep. She was very happy and we are very proud of her and her team. Be sure to look at my post from yesterday. I put a more recent picture of Michael on there. We thought it was amazing when we saw all the gray when he grew his beard back. Can you believe his hair is still so dark though? I told him I have seen men like that in the past. I always thought to myself "MR. you are not fooling any one. If you really want to fool someone you are going to have to color your beard too!" LOL Update: Michael's Grandma had the surgery for her hip and apparently all went well. That is good news. Now we are praying that God gives her the ability to stay in the rehab center for the 6 weeks she needs to be there. We know she is not going to like that but it is what is needed.













1 comment:
I love the picture of Hannah. I have been wanting a good picture to add to Catrina on my desk. I put the picture of Catrina on there because it kind of said get busy and don't give up. This one shows a winner. I am so proud of her. Hannah, keep up the good work. I loved being able to put my arms around you. You are precious.
Post a Comment