As of this morning, including myself I have 8 ladies that have signed up for the Cookie Exchange. This is good. I didn't want to show up and find only 1 or 2 other people there! LOL
A few of them are bringing one or more daughters so we have at least 15 total. I printed out some Chritmas Bingo cards for the children. Catrina is going to be in charge of that for me. We are also going to have coloring pages for them to do if they get bored with all the adult conversations.
We still have the rest of today and tomorrow to have more RSVP's. I am curious to see how many will show up to this event. I am working on my door prizes. I would like to have at least 2 of those. I am also having prizes for "best or most outrageous Christmas outfit" and "best packaging". I am not sure how we should do the voting for those two prizes. Any thoughts? Feel free to leave a comment for me if you have an idea. We are going to do an ornament exchange. There is a Christmas tree in the room that we are using so I thought it would be fun to put the ornaments under the tree.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment