If you are 11 years old (almost 12) you should never put a bunch of ice cubes in a bowl and put them in the microwave. Well, actually you could do that but once you have done it is a really bad idea to take that very large glass bowl and put it on the stove on HIGH. Just not a good plan. Do you know why this is a bad idea? The reason this is not a good plan is because when that glass bowl explodes on the stove and you, at 11 wise years of age, will really give the angels a work out trying to keep you from getting hit in the face with shards of exploding glass!
If you do try this at home I am sure your Mother will appreciate your efforts until the glass bowl explodes. Just my thoughts on the subject. ;-)
In case you are a more visual learner I have added a picture for you below.













1 comment:
Hannah is one of the the sweetest granddaughters I have BUT she tries too hard sometimes. Next time she needs to stop and think that one bowl of melted ice cubes a tub full of water does not make. Why not put the ice cubes in a pan? Most children would be happy not to have to take a bath but not my Hannah. I love you sweetie just think the next time. PLEASE!!!
Post a Comment