I just had to show you one of the things I got for Mother's Day. In addition to 2 lovely cards, Michael surprised me with a new hummingbird feeder so that was really neat. He also planted a flower I have been wanting. They are Black Eyed Susan's (like in the picture above). I have wanted some for years. Every year my neighbor across the street has them and I always wish I had some. Now I don't have to wish any more! I thought I would show you the "before" pictures so later I can show you the "after" pictures.













2 comments:
Cool Hummingbird feeder. Have you seen any yet? Makes me want to get mine out too. Sounds like you had a nice Mother's Day too!
No, I haven't seen any since I put the feeder up. I am really watching though. I will probably let everyone know on here when I DO see one. :-) ~Kim
Post a Comment