Friday, July 06, 2007

Learner's Permit!



Oh my gosh! It finally happened! I am the Mother of an OFFICIAL DRIVER! Yikes! How did this happen?


Wasn't it just a few years ago she was trying to learn to ride her bike?





Just a little bit before that I was saying, "what does the monkey say, Catrina"?


Just a little before that wasn't she barely holding herself up as she pushed Brian Jr. (in his car seat) around in my living room?


Barely any time before that I was letting her try solid food for the first time.....





Just a couple of days before that wasn't I giving her a bottle & rocking her to sleep in the living room?


And wasn't it just a few minutes before that when she was only 2 months old that we journeyed to my Dad's for our (and my) first ever Christmas with him?

Shortly before that weren't we struggling to learn this whole "nursing" thing together?

It was hardly any time before that when Michael was holding her in his arms moments after she was born. As my eyes welled with tears I could see how perfect and beautiful she was.
Wow!
Has it really been 16 years?

Here she is with her buddy Patti. Patti was great because she hung out with us all day, until the bitter end (that is ANOTHER story).



Of course, we had to get a picture of them with BOTH of their permits.





Here she is with her celebratory "Sonic Blast"!

Enjoy!

Three cheers for Catrina!

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!! Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!

Catrina got her permit!!!

2 comments:

agent736 said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
Grandpa and I are very proud of you. Enjoy your freedom but be very careful. We love you.

Cat said...

I have my permit, I have my permit! I have my permit! I have my permit!
YEE-HA!
LOL
Cat