Tuesday, July 24, 2007

WWF Smack Down??

While visiting with Denise we witnessed some serious wrestling activities. Since I have two daughters this is a very unusual sight for us.
Thought I would share some of the fun with you here.
We start with JB pinning Nathan.
After a while Ashlynn had to get in on the act.



Here we see Ashlynn repeatedly hitting JB with a pillow.

I was getting a bit worried at this point.



This is where "Mom", Denise gets in on the act. As you can see she is just a blur at first.
Go Denise!



Now we have Nathan on bottom, JB on top of him. Allie is sitting on top of JB. Denise is over JB while still holding Ashlynn! I was tempted to put Sadie on top....kind of like the cherry on top of the sundae. ;-)


As you can see it has quickly become a family affair. What a Dad!

At this point I was reminded of hearing people say, "you started it but I am going to finish it". I think a new one should be "when you start it MOM is going to finish it.
Notice at the bottom of this last picture that my youngest has a front row seat.
Watch out Catrina!



No comments: