Monday, July 23, 2007

Pictures For Hannah

Hi Hannah!
Here are some pictures I thought you would want to see.

Look at my flowers!


Look at your garden!

It has gone through the fence in 2 places and is coming into the fenced in part of the yard! I think it is trying to come into the house. :-)

Can you believe it???



Also, I counted 9 watermelons today. 2 of them are as big as ones you would buy at the store. A couple were just getting started.


I also saw 2 bees working on the flowers so things are going good with your garden.


We walked into your bedroom and saw a funny thing. Your crab (Robin Hood) was way up like this barely hanging on. We aren't sure how he didn't fall. He was like this for a long time.


I wonder if he is trying to get out to come find you. ;-)

There is only a tiny bit of one leg touching the coconut.



No comments: